West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
West Bengal Karmasandhan 2021: All The Job Aspirants are Hereby Informed That West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Released a Job Notifications for 90 posts of Pharmacist Grade III. The vacancies are under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. so we are Requesting you to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://indgovtjobs.in.net/ If you Are Eligible And Interested Then You Can Apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)- Pharmacist Grade III Jobs under Health & Family Welfare Department through the Online Apply On Or Before 03/03/2021
- Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Job Location: West Bengal, Multiple Cities
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Graduate
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board – Job Details
PHARMACIST GRADE III
- No. of Vacancies: 90 Nos. (UR-45; SC-21; ST05; OBC A-9; OBC B-7; PWD-3)
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from WBCHSE / its equivalent examination (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology;
- Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal / Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal;
- Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit: Not more than 39 years on 01.01.2021.
Basic Pay: Rs.28900 per month
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC category.
Candidates’ Selection: The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of an advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
How to apply to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB):
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) – www.wbhrb.in (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 22/02/2021 to 03/03 / 2021
- Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs. 160 / – (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and PwD candidates do not require to pay Fee.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22/02/2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 03/03/2021