|West Bengal Govt Jobs|
- Organization: Office of the District Magistrate South 24 Parganas
- Job Location: West Bengal, South 24 Parganas
- Qualification: Primary-Class VIII
Office of the District Magistrate South 24 Parganas – Job Details:
- No. of Vacancies: 01 Nos.
Educational Qualification: Class VIII and ability of reading, writing and speaking in Bengali and in Hindi / Nepali.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/10/2019.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.7000 per month.
Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
The vacancy is for Juvenile Justice Board (JJB), South 24 Parganas. The candidate will be appointed on contractual basis for a minimum periof of one year which may be revised according to orders of the Authorities from time to time.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of candidates will be through Interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the walk-in-interview on below scheduled dates along with application / testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 28/11/2019 at 11:00 AM.
- Venue: District Social Welfare Section, New Treasury Building (7th Floor), Alipore, South 24 Parganas, Kolkata- 700027.
- Download Official Notification: Click Here