WBMDFC Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(WBMDFC) job Notification: All The WBMDFC Job Aspirants are Hereby Informed That West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Released a Job Notifications for 05 Education Supervisor .so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://indgovtjobs.in.net/ If you Are Eligible And Interested Then You Can Apply for WBMDFC Recruitment 2020:West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation job 05 Education Supervisor Posts through the WALK-IN-INTERVIEW On 10/02/2020
- Organization: West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(WBMDFC)
- Job Location: West Bengal, Multiple Cities
- Qualification:Higher Secondary / Class-12
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(WBMDFC) – Job Details
- No. of Vacancies: 05 Nos.
District wise vacancies:
- i) North 24 Parganas- 01 post (Barasat)
- ii) South 24 Parganas- 01 post (Alipur)
- iii) Malda- 01 post
- iv) Uttar Dinajpur- 01 post (Raigung)
- v) Murshidabad- 01 post (Berhampur)
Educational Qualification WBMDFC Recruitment 2020:
- i) Passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination.
- ii) Computer knowledge with at least “O” Level or equivalent.
- iii) The candidate must belong to Minority Community (Buddhist, Christian, Jains, Muslim, Parsee and Sikh) and a resident of the concerned district where the vacancy exists.
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
- The candidates will be appointed on Contract basis.
- The selection of candidates will be through Walk-in-Interview (includes a test in English language and Computer test).
How to apply WBMDFC Recruitment 2020:
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the walk-in-interview on below scheduled dates along with application / testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 10/02/2020 at 10:00 AM.
- Venue: Office of the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, AMBER, DD- 27 / E, Sector- 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700064.
|Download Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Download Application Format:||Click Here|
|Latest WB Govt. Job News||Click Here|