UPSC CDS 1 2020-21 Notification OUT
UPSC CDS 1 2020-21 Notification OUT : All The Job Aspirants are Hereby Informed That Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Released a Job Notifications for 345 Vacancy .so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://indgovtjobs.in.net/ If you Are Eligible And Interested Then You Can Apply for UPSC CDS 1 2020-21 Notification OUT @ Upsc.Gov.In, 345 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online through the Online Apply On Or Before 17 November 2020.
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Job Location: All Over India
- Qualification: Graduate
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 26 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 70 Posts
UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational / Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army / Navy / Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation / provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year / semester degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application
Selection Process for UPSC CDS 1 2021
- The selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination – Candidates who successfully fill the application will be called for objective type written exam.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2021
- The admit card will be made available on the official website of UPSC three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- Intelligence and Personality Test – Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination will be called for the intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board. The candidates who qualify in the written exam and given their first choice as army (IMA / OTA) are required to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB Interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
How to apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2021?
- Candidates can apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2021 on the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in from 28 October to 17 November 2020
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Important Dates
- Opening Date of UPSC CDS 1 Application: 28 October 2020
- Last Date of UPSC CDS 1 Online Application: 17 November 2020
- UPSC CDS 1 Exam Date: 07 February 2021
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Important Link
Latest UPSC Recruitment
- UPSC Recruitment 2022: Last date to apply for 187 vacancies is January 13
- UPSC CDS I Exam 2022: Registration ends today, here’s how to check
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 Including SSC Women (Non-Technical)
- UPSC Recruitment: Apply for Sub Divisional Engineer posts on upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT 36 Vacancies for Various Posts| Apply Online
- UPSC CDS 1 2020-21 Notification OUT @ upsc.gov.in, 345 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2020- Extension Officer, System Analyst, Computer Programmer, Foreman Jobs
- UPSC Examination 2020 Notice 10/2020 CDS-II Combined Defense Services Examination (II)
- UPSC Recruitment 2020: Indian Statistical Service Examination. Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 41 Scientist B and Junior Scientific Officer Posts