KMC Recruitment- Kolkata Municipal Corporation jobs: All The Job Aspirants are Here by Informed ThatKolkata City NUHM Society Released a Job Notifications for 45 posts of Pharmacist. The vacancies are under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) on contractual basis. The candidates will be posted at the Urban Primary Health Center (UPHC) of different Boroughs under Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://www.indgovtjobs.in.net/ If you Are Eligible Then You Can Apply On Or Before 31/07/2019
- Organization: Kolkata City NUHM Society
- Jobs Location: West Bengal, Kolkata
- Qualification: Higher Secondary / Class-12
KMC Recruitment- Kolkata Municipal Corporation jobs Details
- No. of Vacancies: 45 (UR-20, SC-10, ST-07, OBC-08)
- i) Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (Allopathic) recognized by the Government of West Bengal Pharmacy Council and registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council
- ii) Weightage will be given for higher qualifications
- iii) The candidate must have the proficiency in Bengali and must have the functionality in Computers including MS Office and Internet
- iv) The candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Maximum 40 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Rs.16,860 / – per month
The vacancies are under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) on contractual basis. The candidates will be posted at the Urban Primary Health Center (UPHC) of different Boroughs under Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).
Upper Age Relaxation:
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks in Final Qualification and Computer Test.
How to Apply KMC Recruitment- Kolkata Municipal Corporation jobs:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on fixed application format On Or Before 31/07/2019
- Last Date and Address: The application form along with enclosures should be reached at the following address – Room No. 147, 1st Floor, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata Municipal Corporation (HQ), Kolkata- 700013, on or before 31/07/2019.
- The applications should be submitted from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Monday to Friday) and 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturday.
- Download Notification & Form: Click Here