KMC Recruitment 2020: All The Job Aspirants are Hereby Informed That Kolkata City NUHM Society Released a Job Notifications for 26 posts of Laboratory Technician. The candidates will be appointed on a Contractual basis.so we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://indgovtjobs.in.net/ If you Are Eligible And Interested Then You Can Apply for KMC Recruitment 2020: Laboratory Technician Jobs under Kolkata City NUHM Society through the prescribed format On Or Before 19/08/2020
- Organization: Kolkata City NUHM Society
- Job Location: West Bengal, Kolkata
- Qualification: Higher Secondary / Class-12
Kolkata City NUHM Society – Job Details:
- No. of Vacancies: 26 Nos. (UR-11, SC-06, ST-06, OBC-03)
- i) Higher Secondary passed (10 + 2) from a recognized board / institute OR its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE, with knowledge in Computer, MS Office, internet is required.
- ii) Must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet.
- iii) Should be permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 01/08/2020.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.17220 per month
- Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
- The candidates will be appointed on Contractual basis.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection will be done on merit basis (based on percentage of marks obtained in the final examination) and Computer Test.
How to Apply KMC Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned address. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents, as instructed (See Adv / PDF link below)
- Last Date and Address: The Application along with enclosures should reach at the following address – PMU Office of Kolkata City NUHM Society, Room No. 147, 1st floor, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013, on or before 19/08/2020.
- Application should be submitted between 11:30 AM to 04:00 PM from Monday to Friday and between 11:30 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturday.