INDIAN ARMY SSC RECRUITMENT
Indian Army SSC Recruitment for 191 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy: All The Job Aspirants are Here by Informed That Indian Army Released a Job Notifications for54th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Apr 2020) and 25th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Apr 2020) Including Techniques for Widows of Defense Personnel for Tech and Non-Tech (Non- UPSC).So we are Requesting to read all The Information Carefully Before You Can Proceed. Get Free job alert indgovtjobs & recruitment notification through https://www.indgovtjobs.in.net/
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
54TH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (TECH) MEN (APR 2020) AND 25TH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (TECH) WOMMEN COURSE (APR 2020) INCLUDING WIDOWS OF DEFENCE PERSONNEL FOR TECH AND NON-TECH (NON-UPSC)
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Details:
- No. of Vacancies: 191 Nos.
- 1. SSC (Tech) – 54 Men: 175 Posts
- 2. SSCW (Tech) – 25 Women: 14 Posts
- 3. Widows of Defense Personnel: 02 Posts (SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) – 01 post, SSCW (Tech) – 01 post)
- i) For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): – Candidates who have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- ii) For Widows of Defense Personnel Who Died in Harness: –
- a) SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC) – Graduation in any discipline.
- b) SSCW (Tech) – BE / B.Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years (Maximum 35 years for Widows of Defense Personnel) as on 01/04/2019.
List of Engineering Streams for SSC (Tech) – 54 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 25 Women: – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical / Electrical & Electronics, Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics, Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / Information Tech / M . Sc Computer Sc, Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comn / Satellite Communication, Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fiber Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave, Production Engineering and Architecture / Building Construction Technology. Please see the Official Advisory
NOTE – Only unmarried male and female candidates and Widows of Defense Personnel who died in harness are eligible for apply.
- The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 49 Weeks Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. A stipend of Rs 56,100 / -p.m will be paid in the course of the entire duration of training.
- For details about Physical Standards please see the Official Advt.
- Selection of candidates will be Shortlisted and SSB Interview The candidates will be called for SSB Interview at one of the selection centers namely- Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab).
How to Apply Indian Army :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (see application form’s link below given) dated 24/07/2019 to 22/08/2019.
- Widows of Defense Personnel who died in harness applying for the post of SSCW (Tech & Non Tech), should send their application form through offline mode in the fixed format (to be downloaded from- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) along with testimonials to Rtg-A (WE) section, Dte Gen of Rtg, AG’s Branch, Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defense (Army), West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066, on or before 30/09/2019 . The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in Red ink clearly indicating the name of offer / JCO / OR with rank. For example, “Widow of late ___________”. For more details please see the Official Advt (Link given below).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24/07/2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 22/08/2019
- Closing Date of receiving Application through Offline Mode from Defense Personnel: 30/09/2019